House Manager – Finding The Best In NYC
Of course, everyone is looking for a house manager they can trust in all. As such, if you are looking for a trustworthy house manager for your household; then you will need help from our experienced professional house managers.
Although not truly the same, but house managers are like real estate managers. The function of a real estate manager is to oversee the overall activities of multiple properties; whereas, on the other hand, a house manager oversees the activities of a single property. House managers task are often hands-on and perform many tasks themselves while delegating others to others (if there are other staff members).
Our house managers are excellent at multi-tasking, intelligent, and highly organized. Furthermore, they are experienced in managing and training other staff members within the household to ensure everything is running smoothly. You should put your mind at ease because you are guaranteed to get not only a trustworthy manager but someone who is reliable and efficient at handling all matters.
Below are a few tasks our house managers will do for you:
- Manage the household budget, negotiating, and approving invoices from sellers
- Planning, coordinating, as well as facilitating events within the house as well as work closely with family members to ensure everything goes smoothly
- Supervise, train, and hire other staff members within your house
- Run errands and act as a chauffeur when needed
- Ensure all appointments, engagements and schedules are met by family members
- Supervise all contracts and projects that are going on within your property
- Provide monthly and daily property reports. They will update you on everything that is happening within your property
Therefore, why not give our service a try? You can do this by first giving us a call. We guarantee that you will be surprised by the performance of our house managers. They know what their duties are and how to manage your staff to harmonies every activity for efficiency.