Save More Time and Achieve More Success When You Hire an Executive Assistant
As a busy executive, you understand that you will have more tasks than you can handle and more schedule than you can remember. Trying to handle all of this on your own will only lead to a decline in your productivity and that is not in your plan. When you decide to hire an executive assistant, there are factors to consider in finding the right fit.
You need not just an executive assistant, but one who will be an extension of yourself, thinking like you would think and acting like you would act. Such an executive assistant can make you more successful and effective, not just in your business, but in your personal life.
This is the type of executive assistant you are going to get when we choose from our pool of highly intelligent and super-trained candidates.
Here are the roles you should expect when you hire an executive assistant through us.
- Manage how information flows to your team, screen calls, sort your emails and summarize memos received before sending it to the appropriate quarters.
- Reading and directing correspondence to the right place, writing letters and other documents and analyzing information on your behalf
- Maintain your schedule, setting up meetings, travels, and any other appointments you have, while ensuring there is no conflict
- Represent you in conferences and meetings when you are not available, and even speak on your behalf
- Acts as the first point of contact for your clients, welcoming them and answering their questions, whether in person or on the phone
- Maintain strict confidentiality of whatever information he or she is privy to about you, your business or your family
- Help you strike a balance between business and work
- And many more
Our executive assistant will study you to know what you like, what you dislike, what you can do and what you cannot do. With this, he will be able to act as your second brain, helping you shoulder your activities and giving you time to face only the very important tasks.
Why not try one of our executive assistants for seven days for free and see if you will not come back to hire him for a long term contract ?