Hire Housekeepers in Miami
When you have more than enough on your plate, you are probably not putting a lot of thought into keeping up with the housework.
While you may not have the time to devote to cleaning different parts of your home, professional housekeepers can take care of the workload for you.
Our professionals have experience with completing various tasks, making sure those cleaning tasks are completed for you in an efficient yet fast enough manner to reduce stress.
We provide trained and experienced housekeepers in Miami to help our clients keep their properties completely clean.
Hire Housekeeper Miami – Miami is a seaport city at the southeastern corner of United State of Florida. It is a city known as a leader in the area of culture, media, entertainment, art, finance, commerce and international trade.
As a result of these features and many others, the city has seen a recent hike in population as more people are moving there every day. These have led to an increase in the number of home sales and consequently an increase in demand for domestic helps (housekeeper) across the city.
You may be wondering what a housekeeper in Miami can do for you. Their duties vary according to your need, but the skills and tasks remain the same.
Here are the tasks you can expect a housekeeper in Miami to perform for you:
- Wardrobe Care – Daily Laundry of personal wardrobe, household linen Closet organization, clothes storage, shoe care, care for fine clothing and couture gowns, clothing alterations and many more.
- Floor Care – Proper care of various surfaces, selecting the right chemical, Sweep, scrub, mop, and polish floors, etc.
- Care and cleaning of household fixtures; Clean washbasins, mirrors, tubs, and showers
- Surface Cleaning; Dust and polish furniture and fitting
- Room Organization: Tidy up rooms
- Make beds and change linens as required
- Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner – Empty and clean trash containers
- Carpet and Upholstery Care – Vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings
- Window, glass & mirror – Wipe down glass surface and polish
- Operate cleaning and other household equipment
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary condition
- Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
Furthermore the house keeper may also perform some or all of these;
- Food Preparation – Plan and cook meals for employer
- Kitchen cleanup using standard hygienic methods
- Run errands for employer
- Inventory control and Restocking household supplies
- Answer telephone calls and take messages
- Care for household pets
- Household budget & expense and maintaining petty cash
Hiring a housekeeper in Miami who is knowledgeable in all of these and is hardworking to perform them diligently, is difficult; it will take a lot of your time and energy.
But here at SOFLO Domestics, we can provide you with very hardworking, honest and professional housekeeper that will take care of your home like you would personally do. Begin the process to find the right housekeeper for your household.
SOFLO Domestics Provides You With the Best Housekeepers in Miami, FL
We are certain that the housekeeper we send out will treat your home like the personal sanctuary that it is for you. The reason we are so confident in our housekeepers is that we are extremely selective and only hire the best professionals in the Miami area.
We are certain they will do a fantastic job of cleaning different rooms and meeting the needs of the clients.
These are only some of the different services offered by our experienced housekeepers. If you need help with something that is not already featured on the list, you can always call to a put a request in.
No matter what you need help with the most, our experienced housekeepers can handle the workload, treating your home like it is a palace. When you receive help from the skilled housekeepers, you will feel far less stressed over the housework that needs to get completed and you will get to have a clean home in pristine condition.
Give our Miami housekeepers a try and you’ll see the outstanding job we can do for you. Click the button below or call us at +1 (305) 515 2625 to get started today!