Hire a Family Nurse Who Has The Passion and Experience You Require For Your Family
Sometimes, you will need more than a caregiver to take care of your elderly ones or any of your loved ones that are chronically ill or having a cognitive impairment. This is where you will need a home care nurse who will work with your caregiver to offer quality medical and personal care to them.
Reports have shown that people who make use of home nurses recover faster from whatever ailment or challenge they have because they feel more comfortable in their home in addition to the personalized care and attention they receive from the home nurse.
This is why we have screened and selected the best available certified and registered nurses for you who will give unrivaled dedicated health care to your elderly ones at home and even travel with them if there is need.
Our health care nurse will:
- Work with you on a long term basis
- Monitor vital changes and reactions of your loved ones to medications and report same to their physician
- Prescribe and administer medications to your elderly ones. They can even alter the dosage after obtaining approval from the physician
- Help your elderly ones regain their physical independence
- Provide companionship and cater to the emotional well being of your elderly ones
- Educate you on best health practices that will help your elderly ones to stay healthier and stronger
- Work comfortably with your senior caregiver
Try one of our nurses for just seven days to see for yourself, if they are truly what we say they are. If you are satisfied with their services after the seven days, you can hire them for a longer term basis.
Since you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying them, why delay?