Experienced and smart Butlers/Majordomos in New York City.
The role of butler over the years has been transformed from the traditional responsibilities of valeting, table service, serving drinks, and caring for the wine cellar, to an even broader range of responsibilities that overlap with the house manager role, and including making travel arrangements, driving children to school, doing laundry, maintaining the household budget and much more.
If you are searching for a modern butler with the ability to wear many hats depending on what your specific requirements are, you can depend on us to provide you with a highly professional and experienced one who can meet all of your needs.
Our database contains professional and highly trained butlers who are discreet and respectful about your privacy, as well as approachable, patient, welcoming, and loyal. They pay close attention to all the details and are outstanding at team management.
The following is a brief overview of some of the numerous tasks you can expect a butler to do for you:
- Ensure the proper layout and maintenance of table services during meals and making sure the dining table is set up in the traditional English or French style
- Serve drinks and meals to your family with the highest of professional standards and also perform related wait services
- Clean and maintain valuable silverware, crystal wares, and fine porcelain
- Receive your guest at the front door and supervise the reception of your visitors
- Assist with planning and organizing in-house parties
- Answering house telephone calls
- Managing the household staff
- Oversee the liquor and wine cellar inventory
- And much more
How To Find A Good New York City Butler
Hire a Butler in New York City. The Big Apple is always a charming place, and is the center of attention for thousands of people who visit it every year; it is one of the most vibrant cities in the world.
The city is home to many company Directors, Managers, and companies. With the hectic lifestyles of its residents, a butler’s services are definitely needed to maximize time in New York City.
Although having a good butler can help you with your services as well as managing your house, numerous butlers will perform below your expectations. So how can you spot a good butler when you run into one?
The following are tips to help you find a great New York City butler:
- Organizational skills: A great Butler will have outstanding organizational skills. Basically a Butler is in charge of practically everything within your household. Therefore, they should have the ability to coordinate with our other household staff to make sure everything runs smoothly at all times.
- Familiar with NYC: Some people might not think this is necessary. However, actually it is. A butler needs to know about various places in New York City. That will help him run operations without any hitches.
- Great Patience and Teamwork: This attribute is one that all Butlers need to have. A Butler is in charge of your household and will need to work well with other members of your household staff. He needs to be a patient person as well. That will help with dealing with individuals that he encounters on a daily basis in a professional and outstanding manner.
Our butlers are thoroughly knowledgeable about formal service and social etiquette. They also are great at gourmet cuisine, mixology, and wines.
You never can go wrong by choosing one of our highly experienced and knowledgeable butlers to work in your household.
So try one of our butlers for free to find out if they really are who we say they are. You won’t be disappointed.
80 Orville Dr #100
Bohemia, NY 11716